Willow Smith Gets Advice from Jay-Z and Beyonce.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 |
Edit Post
Willow has been told by the power couple to enjoy her experiences of chart success.
Asked which celebrities give her advice, she said: "My mom, my dad, Jay-Z, Beyonce. That's probably it. They give me advice like, 'Have fun'.
She also admitts she gets excited when she meets other celebrities but insists she is always able to keep her cool when she meets her idols.
She said: "I've met Lady Gaga. She was awesome.
"Was I starstruck? Not really. I was very cool. I kept my composure."
source: contactmusic
Asked which celebrities give her advice, she said: "My mom, my dad, Jay-Z, Beyonce. That's probably it. They give me advice like, 'Have fun'.
She also admitts she gets excited when she meets other celebrities but insists she is always able to keep her cool when she meets her idols.
She said: "I've met Lady Gaga. She was awesome.
"Was I starstruck? Not really. I was very cool. I kept my composure."
source: contactmusic
Tags
Celebrity News,
Willow Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Bieber recently revealed to Chelsea Handler that Rihanna felt he was too young so she turned down his invitation to a date. Yeah, I aske...
-
Kanye West and Nicki Minaj comes in first and second on the billboard charts despite ongoing controversy. West took the number one spot, s...
-
According to IMDb Aubrey O’Day is set to join the cast of Piranha 3D: The Sequel movie. The sequel comes after the recent success of the ...
-
Nicki Minaj recently sat down with the New York Times and expressed her feelings about Lil Kim’s negative attitude towards female emcees. ...
-
Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri are believed to be hiding close to each other in houses in nort...
-
Rihanna's initial image Rihanna recently sat down with contact music to discuss her early career. She says she was concerned abou...
-
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg rejected Steve Ballmer’s (Microsoft CEO) offer to buy the social network for $15 billion in 2007. Instead, ...
-
A man in JACKSONVILLE, FLA, Jeremis Soriano's, claimed his lip was busted open after Drake’s bodyguard punched him. “Before I got to say...
-
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana The Dallas Cowboys might want to brush up on...
-
Willow Smith is getting ready to release her new single "Rockstar", which is a vibrant upbeat track and everything her audience wa...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment