Loui Walsh Gets His Wish as Cher Lloyd is Voted Off Xfactor
Sunday, December 12, 2010 |
Edit Post
Loui must have been excited to see the 17 year old singer leave the xfactor stage as previous reports claimed he felt she was a brat.
The xfactor sensation sang "The Clapping Song" and performed a duet with Will.I.Am before the final result was read. Cher pulled in the lowest votes and was immediately sent home.
After hearing the result a surprisingly calm Cher said:
The xfactor sensation sang "The Clapping Song" and performed a duet with Will.I.Am before the final result was read. Cher pulled in the lowest votes and was immediately sent home.
After hearing the result a surprisingly calm Cher said:
"I thank everybody, thank you to everybody who ever, ever believed in me. My highlight was standing on this stage with Will.i.am and I can’t believe I got to do that!"
Tags
Xfactor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Nicki Minaj recently sat down with the New York Times and expressed her feelings about Lil Kim’s negative attitude towards female emcees. ...
-
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana The Dallas Cowboys might want to brush up on...
-
MTV was granted exclusive access to Minaj and chronicles her professional and personal life. Over the course of the hour-long documentary, f...
-
China has rejected US allegations that it hijacked 15 per cent of the world's internet traffic for 18 minutes in April 2009. This inclu...
-
Paris Hilton and her beau were spotted out in LA to celebrate Kyle Richards' Birthday Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg were also pres...
-
Bieber recently revealed to Chelsea Handler that Rihanna felt he was too young so she turned down his invitation to a date. Yeah, I aske...
-
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg rejected Steve Ballmer’s (Microsoft CEO) offer to buy the social network for $15 billion in 2007. Instead, ...
-
A man in JACKSONVILLE, FLA, Jeremis Soriano's, claimed his lip was busted open after Drake’s bodyguard punched him. “Before I got to say...
-
BERLIN (AFP) – Germany's attempt to create a multi-cultural society has failed completely, Chancellor Angela Merkel said at the weekend,...
-
According to IMDb Aubrey O’Day is set to join the cast of Piranha 3D: The Sequel movie. The sequel comes after the recent success of the ...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment