Rihanna Rejects Date With Justin Bieber
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 |
Edit Post
Bieber recently revealed to Chelsea Handler that Rihanna felt he was too young so she turned down his invitation to a date.
Yeah, I asked her out,' Justin told Chelsea Handler. 'It didn't go so well since I'm not with her'. 'I asked her out and she was basically like, "You're too young"
Yeah, I asked her out,' Justin told Chelsea Handler. 'It didn't go so well since I'm not with her'. 'I asked her out and she was basically like, "You're too young"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Nicki Minaj recently sat down with the New York Times and expressed her feelings about Lil Kim’s negative attitude towards female emcees. ...
-
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana The Dallas Cowboys might want to brush up on...
-
Paris Hilton and her beau were spotted out in LA to celebrate Kyle Richards' Birthday Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg were also pres...
-
Bieber recently revealed to Chelsea Handler that Rihanna felt he was too young so she turned down his invitation to a date. Yeah, I aske...
-
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg rejected Steve Ballmer’s (Microsoft CEO) offer to buy the social network for $15 billion in 2007. Instead, ...
-
A man in JACKSONVILLE, FLA, Jeremis Soriano's, claimed his lip was busted open after Drake’s bodyguard punched him. “Before I got to say...
-
According to IMDb Aubrey O’Day is set to join the cast of Piranha 3D: The Sequel movie. The sequel comes after the recent success of the ...
-
MTV was granted exclusive access to Minaj and chronicles her professional and personal life. Over the course of the hour-long documentary, f...
-
Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri are believed to be hiding close to each other in houses in nort...
-
China has rejected US allegations that it hijacked 15 per cent of the world's internet traffic for 18 minutes in April 2009. This inclu...

3 COMMENTS:
What's up, this weekend is good in favor of me, as this point in time i am reading this fantastic informative paragraph here at my home.
My website ... stop hair loss (dbook.herobo.com)
I appreciate, result in I discovered exactly what I was having a look for.
You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
Also visit my weblog binary option []
That is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Brief but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one.
A must read article!
Feel free to surf to my web-site; forex robot forward testing -
-
Post a Comment