Sarah Palin Believes She Could Beat Obama in 2012
Thursday, November 18, 2010 |
Edit Post
The 46-year-old former Alaska governor and Vice Presidential candidate reveals she is seriously considering a run for the White House and believes she can beat President Obama in 2012.
“I’m looking at the lay of the land now,” Palin says. “[I'm] trying to figure that out, if it’s a good thing for the country, for the discourse, for my family, if it’s a good thing,”
When asked if she ran for president, could she beat Barack Obama?
“I believe so,” replied Palin.
source: justjared
“I’m looking at the lay of the land now,” Palin says. “[I'm] trying to figure that out, if it’s a good thing for the country, for the discourse, for my family, if it’s a good thing,”
When asked if she ran for president, could she beat Barack Obama?
“I believe so,” replied Palin.
source: justjared
Tags
News and Politics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Willis McGahee has joined the fight against fur. In a video posted on Peta's websiite , McGahee says "I don't think people re...
-
British TV personality and America's Got Talent Judge, Piers Morgan recently trashed Madonna, calling her "boring" and too ve...
-
"The Time (Dirty Bit)" is an upbeat techno track from their upcoming album "The Beginning". The video is directed by...
-
See more after the break.
-
Continue after the break.
-
In a lengthy interview with Katy Couric, Drake discusses his Jewish upbringing, Lil' Wayne, acting, favorite wines, his Aaliyah tribute...
-
Usher sipping tea in South Beach, Miami Fergie in St Barts See more after the break.
-
Mitchell W. Hill, 27, was arrested on a Louisiana warrant for two cases of video voyeurism, two counts of extortion and 12 counts of attemp...
-
Paris Hilton and her beau were spotted out in LA to celebrate Kyle Richards' Birthday Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg were also pres...
-
Kourtney Kardashian signs autographs for fans after appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Nicki Minaj wears a solar system dress as ...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment