Lady Gaga Thinks She has One Of The Greatest Voices In The Industry
Friday, February 11, 2011 |
Edit Post
In her recent Vogue "Power Issue" Lady Gaga revealed that she thinks she's one of the greatest musical talents to grace our generation.
"Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying. I am a talented entertainer. I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters.
"I wouldn't say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do. I think it's OK to be confident in yourself," she added.
Tags
Celebrity News,
Lady Gaga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Nicki Minaj recently sat down with the New York Times and expressed her feelings about Lil Kim’s negative attitude towards female emcees. ...
-
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana The Dallas Cowboys might want to brush up on...
-
MTV was granted exclusive access to Minaj and chronicles her professional and personal life. Over the course of the hour-long documentary, f...
-
China has rejected US allegations that it hijacked 15 per cent of the world's internet traffic for 18 minutes in April 2009. This inclu...
-
Paris Hilton and her beau were spotted out in LA to celebrate Kyle Richards' Birthday Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg were also pres...
-
Bieber recently revealed to Chelsea Handler that Rihanna felt he was too young so she turned down his invitation to a date. Yeah, I aske...
-
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg rejected Steve Ballmer’s (Microsoft CEO) offer to buy the social network for $15 billion in 2007. Instead, ...
-
A man in JACKSONVILLE, FLA, Jeremis Soriano's, claimed his lip was busted open after Drake’s bodyguard punched him. “Before I got to say...
-
BERLIN (AFP) – Germany's attempt to create a multi-cultural society has failed completely, Chancellor Angela Merkel said at the weekend,...
-
According to IMDb Aubrey O’Day is set to join the cast of Piranha 3D: The Sequel movie. The sequel comes after the recent success of the ...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment