Willow Smith Outselling The Black Eyed Peas in the UK
Friday, December 10, 2010 |
Edit Post
Willow Smith is already making her mark in the music industry. Her song "Whip My Hair" is currently outselling nearest rival the Black Eyed Peas in the UK.
'I would like to be a very well known artist. I would like to be as big as Lady Gaga. I would like to be bigger,' she tells NME.
If Willow does hit the top spot, she will be the youngest chart topper since 1972, when Jimmy Osmond scored with Long Haired Lover From Liverpool.
She is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation record label and also aspires to be the new Rihanna.
'I think Rihanna is awesome,' she says. I'd love to be a baby Rihanna.'
Teen heart-throb Justin Bieber, 16, has invited Willow to join the European leg of his My World Tour next March.
Tags
Celebrity News,
Willow Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Nicki Minaj recently sat down with the New York Times and expressed her feelings about Lil Kim’s negative attitude towards female emcees. ...
-
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana The Dallas Cowboys might want to brush up on...
-
MTV was granted exclusive access to Minaj and chronicles her professional and personal life. Over the course of the hour-long documentary, f...
-
China has rejected US allegations that it hijacked 15 per cent of the world's internet traffic for 18 minutes in April 2009. This inclu...
-
Paris Hilton and her beau were spotted out in LA to celebrate Kyle Richards' Birthday Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg were also pres...
-
Bieber recently revealed to Chelsea Handler that Rihanna felt he was too young so she turned down his invitation to a date. Yeah, I aske...
-
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg rejected Steve Ballmer’s (Microsoft CEO) offer to buy the social network for $15 billion in 2007. Instead, ...
-
A man in JACKSONVILLE, FLA, Jeremis Soriano's, claimed his lip was busted open after Drake’s bodyguard punched him. “Before I got to say...
-
BERLIN (AFP) – Germany's attempt to create a multi-cultural society has failed completely, Chancellor Angela Merkel said at the weekend,...
-
According to IMDb Aubrey O’Day is set to join the cast of Piranha 3D: The Sequel movie. The sequel comes after the recent success of the ...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment