Justin Bieber Hates Everything About England
Saturday, December 04, 2010 |
Edit Post
Justin Bieber claims that he hates English cold weather and food.
“I couldn’t live here because the weather is very depressing,” he said. “But I like the girls! The food I don’t like really,” says Justin Bieber.
Reprotedly, Justin Bieber was up till wee hours of morning to hear the Grammy Awards nominations. He is competing for the Best New Artist and Best Pop Album.
“I found out in the middle of the night, at around 3.30am that I’m nominated for two Grammys.It’s amazing, I’m so excited. Last night I was just freaking out, because my whole life I’ve just wanted to win a Grammy, now that I have that opportunity it is crazy. I have a good feeling about it, never say never,” says Justin Bieber.
source: oneindialiving
source: oneindialiving
Tags
Celebrity News,
Justin Bieber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Nicki Minaj recently sat down with the New York Times and expressed her feelings about Lil Kim’s negative attitude towards female emcees. ...
-
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana The Dallas Cowboys might want to brush up on...
-
MTV was granted exclusive access to Minaj and chronicles her professional and personal life. Over the course of the hour-long documentary, f...
-
China has rejected US allegations that it hijacked 15 per cent of the world's internet traffic for 18 minutes in April 2009. This inclu...
-
Paris Hilton and her beau were spotted out in LA to celebrate Kyle Richards' Birthday Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg were also pres...
-
Bieber recently revealed to Chelsea Handler that Rihanna felt he was too young so she turned down his invitation to a date. Yeah, I aske...
-
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg rejected Steve Ballmer’s (Microsoft CEO) offer to buy the social network for $15 billion in 2007. Instead, ...
-
A man in JACKSONVILLE, FLA, Jeremis Soriano's, claimed his lip was busted open after Drake’s bodyguard punched him. “Before I got to say...
-
BERLIN (AFP) – Germany's attempt to create a multi-cultural society has failed completely, Chancellor Angela Merkel said at the weekend,...
-
According to IMDb Aubrey O’Day is set to join the cast of Piranha 3D: The Sequel movie. The sequel comes after the recent success of the ...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment