Natasha Bedingfield Talks Nicki Minaj
Saturday, November 06, 2010 |
Edit Post
Natasha Bedingfield recently talked to Neon Limelight about her recent collaboration with Nicki Minaj on Nicki's upcoming album “Pink Friday”.
“She and I connected and she told me she had this song she really felt like my voice would work well on. I was on tour just visiting radio stations. That’s what I’ve been doing, just going around to all of the radio stations that have played [my music] in the past and just kind of like paying my respects. Just not wanting to forget them because they’ve supported me for so long…she called me up and she’s like, ‘My deadline is happening on the album’ and she really thought I would be great on the song.“ was in Detroit that night [when Nicki called] and booked time in Eminem‘s studio and I recorded a whole bunch of stuff from that song there.It was awesome.I was getting vibes from Eminem, you know, the aura he leave in that room. I was just tapping into that. And singing with one of the best new artists this year, it was great.”?
Tags
Celebrity News,
Nicki Minaj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Bieber recently revealed to Chelsea Handler that Rihanna felt he was too young so she turned down his invitation to a date. Yeah, I aske...
-
Kanye West and Nicki Minaj comes in first and second on the billboard charts despite ongoing controversy. West took the number one spot, s...
-
CNN : Denise Borino-Quinn, who played the wife of a mob boss in the award-winning HBO series "The Sopranos," has died of cancer at...
-
Beyonce's TV advert promoting her new fragrance Heat has been banned from being aired in the UK before 7.30pm (GMT). The decision abou...
-
Interesting T-shirt... British Xfactor sensation Cher Lloyd tweeted her excitement about meeting her future mentor , Lil Wayne. Despite p...
-
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg rejected Steve Ballmer’s (Microsoft CEO) offer to buy the social network for $15 billion in 2007. Instead, ...
-
Cher Lloyd stepped out jet red hair to kick off the Xfactor tour, at Birmingham’s NEC last night , by rapping The Clapping Song. Supportin...
-
Two breast cancer charities have claimed that they have not seen any money from a fund-raising event hosted by hip-hop mogul P. Diddy. Acco...
-
Natasha Bedingfield recently talked to Neon Limelight about her recent collaboration with Nicki Minaj on Nicki's upcoming album “Pink F...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment